Friday, January 30, 2009

Not a Clu; Junk Food for the Soul


In advance, I apologize. But having something accidentally fall into my hands that gave me so much amusement and joy, however fleeting, means I feel an urge to share it (inflict it?). The linked-below website has been bouncing around the bowels of the Internet for a few years now, and I seem to be an extremely late arrival to this particular show. Rather than try and offer any sort of contextualization or explanation, I think it's best to just transport you to the site in general and let you draw your own conclusions. If a picture is worth a thousand words, you'd best prepare yourself for some heavy reading. Add this guy to my list of personal web heroes who refuse to allow neither pride nor modesty get in the way of achieving electronic notoriety.

2 comments:

Jay Maynard said...

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger. There are lots of people who spend lots of time on the Internet who haven't seen my site. I find it's about 50/50.

JasonG said...

I'd never claim Lone Ranger status. More like Tonto.